What other type of ativity would you like to have at the Trinity River Corridor Project/ White Water Park?

Thursday, April 7, 2011

WHAT I THINK ABOUT ABORTIONS?

I am so against abortions I don’t think that its right for someone to take a baby life.i thinks if a women didn't won't to get pregnant they would have either use protection or didn’t have sex at all. I think that a woman should sit and think about what they about to do and think about giving it away to someone that can’t have children and give it to them and you won’t have to worry about taking care of the baby. In the article it states that blacks have the highest percentage than whites I believe that it might be true because there is a higher rate of young African Americas getting pregnant everyday and I also believe that Hispanics have a higher rate than African Americans.

2 comments: