What other type of ativity would you like to have at the Trinity River Corridor Project/ White Water Park?

Thursday, April 7, 2011

HELLO

Hello my name is Margie Dilworth I’m a senior in high school and I attend A. Maceo Smith and what we have learned in sociology class is about different cultures and how would you feel if a person from a different culture came to your neighborhood wouldn’t you look at them crazy because you’re not use to how that person look or talk but that’s a little of what we learned in sociology class we also video chat with other schools from all over the world it’s a good learning experience for a class. A. Maceo Smith High school is somewhat very little culture school. But I enjoy my sociology class because we learn about different things.

No comments:

Post a Comment